Friday, April 25, 2008

Gutes glück zu mir (Good luck to me)

(Pam) - I registered today for an intensive German beginner course. The class will meet M-F for 3 hrs each day for 1 month! I am either going to learn something or go nuts...The class needed 9 people and as of Wednesday had only 7 so I called today to ask if the class is a go. The woman on the phone said she spoke a little English and that my class starts on Monday. I'm fully prepared to come back home on Monday as I'm not sure she understood me. I said to her - did the class get 9 members and she repeated "your class starts on Monday". I'll just have to wait and see.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A new language! How cool!
I'm sure you'll do well!
Love,
Cathy

Unknown said...

wow 3 hrs/day...looks like you're already learning "gutes gluck" have fun with it!
ann