Tuesday, April 29, 2008

German Bingo

(Pam) I started my German class yesterday and it is going surprisingly well. I think I'll do fine and may even be interested in going to the next level when this is completed. Maybe...
Everyone seems to be on the same level (can't speak any German). There are 2 students from Ukraine, 2 from Australia, 1 from Pakistan and 1 from Canada. One new person showed up today but I don't know where she is from. She was in the level II class but said it was moving too fast. Today we learned numbers then practiced by playing bingo. I don't think I won, I wasn't sure of some of the numbers that were called. Oh well. The class is for 2 hours (from 8-10am) and it is only a 10 minute walk from the apartment. I do like that it gets me out of the apartment early even though it is tough waking up. I have been sleeping in for the last month and got very used to it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the class is going well! wow it's already been a month! how the time flies:)...talk soon!
ann

BklynGem said...

German Bingo...sounds like fun! I think I would win every time...sounded like N 42 to me... ;-)
Smooches!
Mich

BWOHalloran said...

That's funny Mich. A guy in the class kept calling out Bingo and when he read his numbers he didn't really have Bingo. So, that would have been you...